Morning folks! Well my oh my, that was a fun date. Drove up to meet the señorita, got there at 7. Super-cute and fun; we had a great dinner. A little snuggly too. A drink afterward and good convo and rapport. Not to kiss and tell (oh come on, who am I kidding) by 11:30 it was a bit of smoochville. Eventually had to head home and we're going out again next week (ooh, a second date for the good doctor!)
Now ironically, in a minute I have to pack for my trip to SoCal! I mean really, who do I think I am, an eligible bachelor or something? But still have the happy hour plans to meet my future wife, so says my cousin. The trouble, you can see is what happens if tonight goes really well? I'm not going to get ahead if myself though, it's only been one date with the señorita and one phone conversation with the future wife. I can have the tendency to get emotionally involved a little quicky sometimes, so keeping a good pace is a food idea.
And oh side note bonanza!!!!! FINALLY my great couple-friends are getting married (they met like 13 years ago). They are a bit goofy with the last minute-ness, (as in, the wedding's next month). So I'll be flying to NYC in a few weeks! Craaaazy!
Well off to pack, wish me well with the future wife and I'll keep you posted as usual, dear reader.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment