So today I'm at my laptop typing away and suddenly... Nothing. As in, nothing more on the screen. It's a sad rest of the story but it ends with the computer guy saying "if it were me, I'd just get a new computer..."
Now I'm trying to blog on my iPhone and sorry folks, it's a pain.
But good news is the leaky ceiling is fixed. Then tomorrow's date and I, while chatting tonight realize we have mutual friends and she' house-sat for a month right across my parent's home. Small world. Drinks at 7 tomorrow.
Also spoke with my Thursday date, a friend-of-a-friend drug rep... She sounds nice on the phone, corrects my Spanish and we have plans for sushi...
Had burgers and beer with my good bud yesterday; that insightful conversation is worth repeating, but I have to find a keyboard!!!
More to come, including my second of three consecutive weekends in SoCal!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment