So I've talked with a lot of folk and rec'd some good advice. Fortunately, it's been in sync (bye bye bye) with my gut.
Bottom line, no blabberblogging away about this gal.
And I suppose I can't blog about my patients (as interesting as they are, even the guy who put a screwdriver in his tongue because the voices told him to not withstanding). SO work's out of the question.
Had happy hr with two good friends and that was fun. That's the thing about blogging, it's really one-sided. Never know if anyone's reading, feedback is limited, at best, and overall a bit exhibitionist. (And yes, that means the reader is the voyeur).
I can say that I have a lot of really, really good feelings running in the veins now, but have gone through enough (any old reader remembers the Butterflies girl I had met a few years ago which fluttered straight to the fire) - I need to be a bit emotionally cautious. I mean, come on, a week ago I hadn't even met this woman, and was on another date...
I have shut down the other dating channels at least to allow this some room to grow. I suppose I won't end the Return of Yours Truly just yet...but I would be quite the happy camper to close the dating chapters of my life in exchange for one lovely novel.
...to be continued?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
this is the worst idea that i have ever heard. i LIVE for your dating blog!!!
ReplyDeleteWell, the butterflies between Greg Norman and Chris Everett have definitely gone into the fire!
ReplyDeleteBlog about the inside of your wardrobe. In detail. I bet it would be amusing.